Pavekxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hello everyone,
I know their is many posts about people briking their switch but please help me if you know how.
So I tried to uppdate my switch to 9.2.0 from 8.x.x ( I don`t remember what exactly) with ChoiDujourNX (my switch is an unpatched unit).
It doesnt whent to well, although I did everything by the instructions.
After the update it went into Hekate as usuall I tried to load CFW and got an allert that something in folder "atmosphere\contents\00FF747765616BFF" is not right.
After rebooting Hekate was looding but it didnt response to any inputs.
I decided to delete this folder from my SD card (dont worry I made a copy) to see if it can change something.

It fixed somewhat the situation,
as for now I`m able to boot into OFW and Hekate does work perfectly, but when I try to load CFW it crush after the nintendo logo.

Oh by the way the menu in OFW show's that the update is indeed went sucsessfuly and the switch is no on 9.2.0

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Get a clean install of Hekate/Atmosphere.
Don't overwrite the old files but just create new folders. (You can keep the old folders under a different name ofcourse).

Pavekxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Yea, I actually did that and manneged to get into CFW now I try to understand why my catrige slot is not working now.

bad361

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Last edited by bad361,

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
That is a safey feaure of your CFW.
When you install version 9 of the OFW, it also updates the cartridge slot
So you need to choose : set nogc = 0 in order to play games from your cartrdige slot but never be able to go back to version 8.
Or set nogc = 1 (default) and be able to go back to version 8 but you can't play any game from a cartridge.

Version 9 is stable enough so I don't experience any problems.

Pavekxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Yes, I saw this but the problem that it's not fixing the issue for me I stil get the "reinsert ctrige" error, I maybe doing somthing wrong so here a screenshot of my BTC.ini file.
upload_2020-3-11_20-16-56.png

Update:
I found the problem. I guess editing the BNC.ini is good and all but unless you change the Auto NoGC to off (hekate -> options) it wont really work. Strange you need to do both and their no info about it in the official github but ok.
Thank you to everyone who helped! :)

Attachments

• upload_2020-3-11_20-13-24.png
    upload_2020-3-11_20-13-24.png
    22.3 KB · Views: 152
Last edited by Pavekxx,

bad361

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Yes, I saw this but the problem that it's not fixing the issue for me I stil get the "reinsert ctrige" error, I maybe doing somthing wrong so here a screenshot of my BTC.ini file.
View attachment 199208
Update:
I found the problem. I guess editing the BNC.ini is good and all but unless you change the Auto NoGC to off (hekate -> options) it wont really work. Strange you need to do both and their no info about it in the official github but ok.
Thank you to everyone who helped! :)
You don't need to change it in hekate if you use fusee as your payload to launch atmos.. If you use kosmos, you need to change nogc in hekate. Its on for me in hekate, but i use vanilla atmos, so i just edited BCT and everything worked.

Last edited by bad361,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la