Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Im going to get this flashcart off of DealExtreme:
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.4707

Its supposed to be good for its price and I don't have much money to spend and its enough space for me, I can fit probably 4 games at a time on it.

The only thing is that almost everyone said on the reviews that the Software is horrible, and some guy even said it has computer threats! (I don't need anymore computer problems.)

They say to use SPLINK to upload the games onto it, So could someone please upload! I can't find it any wear!

Thanks,
Neschn

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have one. I hate that card. It loses save continously. I think my battery has run dry...

If I only knew its number... I can only read CR on it
dry.gif

BTW, http://gggddfdgju.googlepages.com/home . Get flashcart.exe
smile.gif
Good luck
laugh.gif

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It does indeed lose save often(I wrote a review), but I find that homebrew saves like pocketNes or Goomba don't get corrupted.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It does indeed lose save often(I wrote a review), but I find that homebrew saves like pocketNes or Goomba don't get corrupted.
Yeah, in fact, after reading it, I tried putting some hot glue on the battery to avoid to lose contact... It only worked for a few hours
dry.gif

Today it did something even stranger.

I had 4 games on my card. I started the first game (Harvest Moon) and powered it up and turned it off for a few times. After that, it did lose the save. Then I started another game and it still had its save
blink.gif
Turning power off, and powering it again... No save... Okay... getting to the next game. Same thing. And the fourth game straightly told me there was no save.

WTF is this? I can't really explain it. Battery?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up