Hacking Can someone update me to what's new and help solving a question?

gkoelho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I've been out of the 3ds scene by more than a year now, university takes way too much time. Now that I have been having some time for gaming, is there anything new that I should be aware of? Last I messed with ym 3ds I installed bootstrap 9.

Also, I would like to ask about the best way to inject gba games on the 3ds right now? And is it safe to inject non official games? (I just want to inject pokemon blue kaizo) If there is a problem I think I can just emulate it.

Thanks!

Frezgle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
The GBA injector works fine on old 3DS, no need for an emulator. The GBA firmware exists on o3DS (which is what this injector uses) and is by far a better option than emulation, unless you really want savestates.
You're right... I mixed it up with SNES.

lordkaos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been out of the 3ds scene by more than a year now, university takes way too much time. Now that I have been having some time for gaming, is there anything new that I should be aware of? Last I messed with ym 3ds I installed bootstrap 9.

Also, I would like to ask about the best way to inject gba games on the 3ds right now? And is it safe to inject non official games? (I just want to inject pokemon blue kaizo) If there is a problem I think I can just emulate it.

Thanks!

If you want to inject the Pokemon games then you're better off using NSUI, that way you won't have to patch the games to make the saves work correctly.
https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/7mz97h/public_beta_release_nsui_beta_26_allinone_vc/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-