Homebrew Can someone make an Amiibo hacking app?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 5,160
  • Replies 28

Mnecraft368

I hate my name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It might work, if its editing the save file of the amiibo, aslong as we can get to the NFC reader we should be able to edit the save on it, i mean look at all the save extracters for the 3ds games. Just need someone to make an amiibo one if we can access the NFC Reader. I dont see why not though, if games can do it why not homebrew!

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
It might work, if its editing the save file of the amiibo, aslong as we can get to the NFC reader we should be able to edit the save on it, i mean look at all the save extracters for the 3ds games. Just need someone to make an amiibo one if we can access the NFC Reader. I dont see why not though, if games can do it why not homebrew!
well, i think you are a bit right, if someone uses smashax, it MIGHT have acces to the amiibo thing i guess (is just an idea) but how to extract saves and edit them? maybe with some luck a backuper can be found but an editor? i don't think is possible unless you work at datel.

thatbooisaspy

Trophies
XP
Country
It's also worth noting that just because we might have access to amiibo data (kernel or not) that someone has to map out the functions first, and I don't think anyone is really interested in it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Of course there is always, OnlyFans, or a GoFundMe, to raise some money.