Can someone help me decide?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by chris888222, Sep 28, 2011.

Sep 28, 2011
  1. chris888222
    OP

    Member chris888222 GBAtemp's Flygon Fan

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2010
    Messages:
    5,532
    Country:
    Singapore
    I have a DSi XL at V1.4.2 and a R4i King LL (yeah horrible clone I know). I want to sell this bundle to my friend and he agrees.

    Now that 4 swords is out, I don't know whether I should update and download it or not. If I do, that cart will be blocked (DUH!!) and this horrible shitty clone has no more support. If I don't, you know, my LL will feel being so left out. I'm selling to my friend at a pretty high price, and I don't really wish him to distrust me.

    Yeah, I have four swords on my 3DS as well.

    Do you think I should update? And before you ask why get such a shitty clone in the first place, it is a gift from my Aussie cousin.

    Thanks in advance.

    Mods if you think that this post is in the wrong section please move it accordingly. Thanks.
     
  2. insidexdeath

    Member insidexdeath .

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2010
    Messages:
    1,047
    Country:
    United Kingdom
    I'd stick with 1.4.2 to be honest, because it's 1 game VS ALL of the ones in your Micro SD.
     
  3. emigre

    Member emigre Has complex motives

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2009
    Messages:
    7,919
    Location:
    London
    Country:
    United Kingdom
    Give it to him and tell him the details. AS long he is of average intellect he will understand and hence be able to make his own decision.
     

Share This Page