1. dominater01

OP dominater01 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
  2. Ace_Axel

Ace_Axel Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I'm down to learn and do it if someone can point me in the right direction.

3. dominater01

United States
    the only thing i know is you need visual studio community is free after all is installed you need the uwp files from the program to install then somehow idk myself grab the github repo and build

4. b33tlejuice

b33tlejuice Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Downloading and installing vis studio now as I've been trying to find 1.5.4 in uwp format and have been unsuccessful. Wish me luck! i'ma need it lol

Edit. I know this is my first post and all, and I'm new here. Well i just stumbled back into the world of emulators, seeing as I can sideload a few of them (one i had just picked up before seeing it can get sideloaded). Still new to programming and such (i have some experience but it's limited) but isn't any time like the present. so be prepared to see more of me muahahahaha

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
    ReelBigNilla, Ace_Axel and ploggy like this.
  5. dominater01

United States
    good luck

6. tunip3

tunip3 [debugger active]
    Banned

United Kingdom
    My computer broke and the one I have in the mean time is almost 10years old and can barely run Windows so I'm sorry but I am in able to compile it right now

7. ploggy

ploggy WAKA! WAKA!

United Kingdom
    I asked the PPSSPP devs about putting the UWP up on their buildbot, they put a "future" tag on the issue so maybe.. eventually :P

ReelBigNilla and Darksabre72 like this.
  8. b33tlejuice

b33tlejuice Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Heres the update, got the whole dev setup done, did a build, had some hangups but i think i got em smoothed out (noob mistakes made by a noob lol) im makin an .appx now, if all goes right n it lets into a few games ill post it up. Not sure where to host it though for good reliable hosting, any ideas?

dominater01 likes this.
  9. dominater01

United States
    i've got my stuff uploaded to mediafire so if you upload it somewhere i can just reupload it to my mediafire folder

if you manage to get this working/uploaded thanks alot

10. b33tlejuice

b33tlejuice Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Well I want to post the link but it wont let me because I'm a new user ugh, hmm, guess I'll message ya with the link (hope it allows that)

Edit: Finally allowed to post links WOOHOO!!! lol anyways, here it is, working on a different version right now, that one was a release, im trying to see if gold might be smoother as thats what winPSPe10 was compiled as I believe (release builds 1.0.0.0, meanwhile gold is 1.4.0.0 in the file name if that makes sense)

These builds are bugged, the b button on the xbox controller brings up the save state menu (acts as escape/cancel)
    anyways heres the link: PPSSPP 1.5.4 Release Build
    did a gold build and here ya'll go: PPSSPP 1.5.4 Gold Build

winPSPe10 had vertex cache on by default and a couple other differences so go ahead and play with the settings and lets find what works best!

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
    DarthDub, dominater01 and ploggy like this.
  11. dominater01

United States
    sweet thanks for this, i cant test it yet but i cant wait, hopefully the freezing is fixed thats what needs to be fixed the most

thanks for the release finally someone out there can help us unlike xb1emu lol

question tho is this a release appx or debug because i've heard from wiired24 that a debug build appx (that you compile not from the source code) can be slow where as retail or release is better

edit: just uploaded gold to my mediafire > http://www.mediafire.com/folder/f2wf0t8eqm7j3/All_Xbox_One_Homebrew

DarthDub, b33tlejuice and ploggy like this.
  12. b33tlejuice

b33tlejuice Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Ones release, ones gold release. Wasnt sure which one uses the WholeProgramOptimization so i built both.

13. dominater01

United States
    i wont be home till sunday so i cant test but when i do i'll let you know my findings

unless you b33tlejuice tested it already if so is there any freezing or crashes when testing?

if you havent tested it yet i'll let you know how it runs when i get home

14. b33tlejuice

b33tlejuice Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I'm playing persona Right now. Still crashes when you change something in settings while a game is loaded, save states are working beautifully though

edit: noticed an issue with my xb1 controller though, b now opens the save state screen.... this is unacceptable, fudge..... welp back to playin with it

15. dominater01

United States
    somehow you can change the b to be the circle button @kingtut did it but he never said how

yea make sure the b is fixed if ya can

16. b33tlejuice

b33tlejuice Member
    Newcomer

United States
    He obviously never committed it either, greedy people man /sigh. I have an issue up on the repo, workin on sorting thru it, hopefully someone has an idea of which file can dictate binds over the program itself

Edit: Just had a storke of genius and hope it helps reveal somethin, I have an idea of where the problem is after going through some of the older UWP commits, going to try an rip into winPSPe10 right now. See what the difference is.

17. dominater01

United States
    maybe @kingtut can help he should be around still if you need him to help with the b button idk what hes been upto but hey its worth a shot

18. b33tlejuice

b33tlejuice Member
    Newcomer

United States
    would be nice, as i've hit a dead end with ripping into winpspe10. shoulda known better, but hey, im burning the midnight oil here lol.

19. dominater01

United States
  20. b33tlejuice

b33tlejuice Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Well seeing as he doesn't have a contributor tag, he never submitted it, so if he did it was locally

edit: even checked his repo out, he never even made a commit there either /shrug

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - someone, compile, latest