Homebrew Can somebody please port or whatever Conker's Bad Fur Day to 3DS?

Hector_of_Troy

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It still seems weird to me that the 3ds can't handle emulating an almost 20 year old low poly console, not even at 30 fps... yes I know it's a different architecture and all that stuff by the way

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
One can not simply port a game without the source code, nor is N64 emulation a practical idea on the 3DS. Someone would have make the entire game, from scratch, to get it to work on the 3DS.
Your best bet is to emulate it on your PC or buy the game/one of it's many ports.
It still seems weird to me that the 3ds can't handle emulating an almost 20 year old low poly console, not even at 30 fps... yes I know it's a different architecture and all that stuff by the way
There's a lot of reasons for this. Partly because emulation requires a lot of power and better hardware access.
The other reason is because it's just hard to emulate the N64. Most N64 games still run with tons of bugs on the PC, putting them on a handheld would be worse.

Last edited by The Catboy,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...