killeryunran

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello everybody who reads this.

Well, for my christmas I got a Wii as a present.
rolleyes.gif

And I got it all hacked and/or softmodded.
But the problem is, I don't get anything of my Wii at all
cry.gif

I see a lot of homebrew channels with a lot of things on them.

So my first idea was to write all those programs down. And then search on the net about how they work.
Luckily, I quite found out the basics of my programs. But I'm still stuck.
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php?title=Hacking_FAQ
Which was a REAL help. But most of the stuff were written for people who modded their Wii's themselves and such.
So, I was wondering if people could give me a better description of these programs and how to work with them:
  • USB loader GX
  • Softchip R99 Music
  • USB loader CFG
  • GC backup launcher X
  • Backup channel Gamma
  • NeoGamma R7Rc4
Please help this noob in need. I thank you for reading this post and also thank everybody that is willing to help me.

P.S. I also downloaded a game very quickly for my little brother to play(pokemon rumble, it's a .WAD file)and I was wondering if I had
to just change the name in .ISO, or do I have to use a program of some sort or something to change it in ISO and then burn it on a
DVD-R or something? Or could I just put it on my SD card or something. Because I am very confused at the moment.
Thank you for your time

kezza825

Trophies
XP
Country
  • USB loader GX - Like NeoGamma but loads from USB not DVD
  • Softchip R99 Music - Not sure, search Google.
  • USB loader CFG - Not sure, search Google.
  • GC backup launcher X - Backup loader for backed up Gamecube games.
  • Backup channel Gamma - If you back up your Wii games then Gamma will load it.
  • NeoGamma R7Rc4 - Download NeoGamma R8 Beta 15. It is just a backup loader (just another loader what plays pirate games lol).
Go on WiiBrew and search for WadManager (or search Google) download IOS249 install it using the WADManager then create a folder in the root of your SD card called "wad" and place the .WAD file(s) inside there then use WADManager to install them as channels, for example: SD card > wad > Pokemon Rumble.wad

WiiBrew - www.wiibrew.org
Wad downloads (including WiiWare, SNES, Nintendo 64, ect.) - Search Google "WiiWare wad downloads"

Hope this helps
biggrin.gif

kezza825

Trophies
XP
Country
Argh, sorry I didn't really know. I'm a newbie to this forum... Can you leave it on just to help this guy out??

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Ignoring the rules is no excuse, I won't suspend you as you were quick to edit your post but you're still getting a warn.

killeryunran

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
kezza825 said:
  • USB loader GX - Like NeoGamma but loads from USB not DVD
  • Softchip R99 Music - Not sure, search Google.
  • USB loader CFG - Not sure, search Google.
  • GC backup launcher X - Backup loader for backed up Gamecube games.
  • Backup channel Gamma - If you back up your Wii games then Gamma will load it.
  • NeoGamma R7Rc4 - Download NeoGamma R8 Beta 15. It is just a backup loader (just another loader what plays pirate games lol).
Go on WiiBrew and search for WadManager (or search Google) download IOS249 install it using the WADManager then create a folder in the root of your SD card called "wad" and place the .WAD file(s) inside there then use WADManager to install them as channels, for example: SD card > wad > Pokemon Rumble.wad

WiiBrew - www.wiibrew.org
Wad downloads (including WiiWare, SNES, Nintendo 64, ect.) - Search Google "WiiWare wad downloads"

Hope this helps
biggrin.gif

Thank you for helping me further^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-