ROM Hack Can save backup be used on another account but same unit?

Xellos2099

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am considering going down the dark path and buy the sx os. My problem, game save and eshop credit. I am considering selling my current nintendo account with some game and some decent amount of eshop credit to fund sx os but come the issue of game save. Is it possible for me to made back up of game save with hack and use the game save on the same unit? The only save i care about is my zelda and xenoblade 2 cleared save.

NoNoNeko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It shouldn't matter as long as you backup your save with something like checkpoint and move it to your computer so that way you can restore it when you get your games back.

D

Deleted User

Backup saves can be used on any system, any user, and almost every version of the games

NoNoNeko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eggcellent. If i am 4.10, how do i proceed? Get a jig from ebay or sx os

No matter what you do, you have to have a jig. Only get SX OS is if you want to play backups, otherwise you can just use homebrew for stuff like emulation and save game management. SX OS does come with this capability as well, and if you were to order SX Pro, it would come with the OS as well as a jig AND a dongle so that you don't have to plug your switch into the computer every time you want to run homebrew but it's in no way required to use homebrew.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc