ROM Hack Question Can no longer find modded switch?

Lynn:-)

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

Animal crossing new horizons question: -

I am running atmosphere on 0.12 and fw 10.0.02. I was able to connect my modded switch to my legit switch fine until last night. Only thing different I have done is I put on EdiZon, Tesler overlays and JKSV for purposes of adding gold nuggets and a gold armour so I could send it to my son on his legit switch but now my airport opens fine but on his side he gets the oh drumsticks message. Any advice on how to fix this would greatly be appreciated please. He really wants the gold armour to match his helmet and shoes :-)

Last edited by Lynn:-),

phonz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi,

I am running atmosphere on 0.12 and fw 10.0.02. I was able to connect my modded switch to my legit switch fine until last night. Only thing different I have done is I put on EdiZon, Tesler overlays and JKSV for purposes of adding gold nuggets and a gold armour so I could send it to my son on his legit switch but now my airport opens fine but on his side he gets the oh drumsticks message. Any advice on how to fix this would greatly be appreciated please. He really wants the gold armour to match his helmet and shoes :-)

is ldn_mitm running?
https://github.com/spacemeowx2/ldn_mitm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

It is on my switch but I have turned it off

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think I need to remove the cheats. I just found another post but does it mean removing edizon altogether or just insert sd card to pc and remove cheat files?

Reactions: phonz

phonz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It is on my switch but I have turned it off

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think I need to remove the cheats. I just found another post but does it mean removing edizon altogether or just insert sd card to pc and remove cheat files?

I'm not sure personally but I Local visit my Hacked and Legit switches in Animal Crossing sometimes.
The only cheat I leave running is the Inventory Slot edits so i can continuously drop items if needed. Everything else is still present but not enabled.

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I deleted all the folders in contents cheats and now my switch won't turn on at all. Arghhh someone help me please :-(

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
some folders in contents are required for atmosphere to work.
not all are cheats.

It's working now thank god. I kept my finger on the power button for a few seconds and kept doing that till it turned on normally then I booted in rcm again..

(update)
I got it working...I turned off ldn_mitm and I had rebooted to pay load and ldn_mitm had turned itself back on again and I hadn't realised. I thought once I turned it off I had to reboot but that's not the case

Last edited by Lynn:-),
Reactions: phonz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: That counts as a software update :tpi: