Hacking Can no longer access friend list in emunand

Sahloknir

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hey there, since the official firmware 9.3 came out and I updated to that, forcing me to revert my emunand to an 8.x version, i have been unable to access my friends list. it locks at the screen pictured in the attached image. Can anybody tell me how to fix this? it's certainly not the most important thing in the world, but it would be nice to fix it.

IMG_0211[1].JPG

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I had problems when updating my emunand this time around and I had to do a complete erase of my sd card and a fresh install of emunand and start again, lost everything, cia's, friends list, all, I was gutted! :(

Rabban

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had problems when updating my emunand this time around and I had to do a complete erase of my sd card and a fresh install of emunand and start again, lost everything, cia's, friends list, all, I was gutted! :(

always make a total image with win32 disk imager before doing anything like this... that way if anything goes wrong you can completely restore....

Sahloknir

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Perhaps there was a fluke and the 8.X EmuNAND reversion didn't play nice. Try flashing it again.

Okay, would that mean all my streetpass stuff would be reset, or can i keep it all? I don't know if it matters, but i have since updated to the 9.4 EmuNAND, and the issue is still there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4