Gaming Can Nintendo keep smash guarded till launch?

So how successful will Nintendo be about keeping the game safe till launch

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ZASchwarz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so how well do you think Nintendo will be able to hold this game before launch seeing as they are notorious for there big games getting out in the wild well before release. This has happened a lot but I think the hype for this game plus the scene that has come out of the switch spells trouble for Nintendo keeping this game locked tight till release. On top of all this Nintendo is supposedly showcasing the final buid across north america this month leading up to release. Let me know what you all think.

Last edited by ZASchwarz,

ZASchwarz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are we still gonna talk about backups here even though it'll be obvious piracy ? :P
We shall see!
I know it's hard to not come off as someone saying "give me game now please" I just generally courious on people thoughts because this is probably Nintendos most hyped game in a long time.

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
It will leak way before release no doubt. There are people out there that will just risk it. Same will probably happen with the upcoming Pokemon Let's Go.

garyopa

Admin @ MaxConsole
Trophies
Website
www.O-P-A.biz
XP
Country
Canada
big-box retailers breaking the release date, and bigbluebox ripping the game. -- at most we will see full Smash online on the darknet about 7 to 14 days before the release depending on shipping times and locations breaking dates. -- Look for UK/EU/PAL Rip to appear first due to those areas are known to break dates earlier. -- And (cough) underground members of BBB are located around that area physically making it easier for them to pickup and rip a game in person. :)

Reactions: Tekniquez

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1