can I use cheats without the use of a gateway?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by DarkRioru, Jan 15, 2016.

1. DarkRioru
    OP

DarkRioru Dream Beeeeeaaaammmm!!!

Aug 29, 2015
    United States
    looking up at the stars
    n3ds 9.2 (emunand)
    can I use cheats in games without the use of a gateway? I want to do more things than unlock every item, I want to place down unlimited barrel bombs in mh3u :yay3ds:

Slashcash likes this.
  2. PandaMayFire

PandaMayFire GBAtemp Regular

Jan 24, 2015
    United States
    Yes, you can use cheat plugins after you install NTR Custom Firmware

Last edited by PandaMayFire, Jan 15, 2016
  3. duffmmann

duffmmann GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 11, 2009
    United States
    A couple of resources for NTR plugin cheats:

http://www.elotrolado.net/wiki/Cheats_para_NTR
    (This site is in Spanish, google translate will get just about everything properly translated though for you)
    http://www.speedfly.cn/category/game/nintendo/3ds_cheat
    (This site is in Chinese, google translate doesn't do as nice a job, still you should be able to navigate it, this site has a larger library than the first site, but its more difficult to navigate, also it includes both GW and NTR cheats and doesn't do a very good job of differentiating from the main page)

4. Smoker1

Smoker1 GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 17, 2015
    United States
    Carmichael, California
    You can use GW Cheats and NTR Cheats together also. There are those few that will lock the System for some reason like Need For Speed if using the Money and NOS Cheat together in NTR Cheats. So thinking some Games only work with 1 at a time Cheats.
    Only problem with NTR is , when you are done with the Game you are running, and want to run another Game, you have to Shut down and Restart the System