Gaming can I use a ceramic knife to open a slim battery

Shyn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't chance it with the ceramic knife. Use a small flathead precision screwdriver to pop open the slim battery. You might also need another small flat object to jam in as you're opening it (a metal nail file works great).

Mida

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
A small stanley knife worked for me nice and easily. Two dollars at most cheap stores better than risking it with the ceramic knife. If your planning on making a service battery I highly recommend cutting the trace on the board instead of cutting legs or anything like that. It only requires graphite pencil to repair and the graphite is easy to remove if you want to use it again. Just a suggestion anyway Good luck

OrcMonkey©

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
can I use a craft knife
like this one
74013.jpg

and cut the left side of the battery till I can squeeze in a flathead screw driver and pop the cover off.

p.s I'm only 10 year old

Shyn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Er..if you're only 10, you might want someone else to help you do it. That craft knife should be able to be jimmied under the ridge on the side of the battery to pry it open.

solange82200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, please be careful. It was very hard to open the battery I used, I had to have my brother help me, and he struggled with it (he's 21). So see if you can have an older sibling or parent help you, ok?

OrcMonkey©

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I did it anyway because my dad didnt want to risk it and I didnt want to buy a pandora battery so.... I made the pandora battery. It took like three hours to open the case 5 minutes to cut a line on the board.
i also fixed it and used it as a regular battery.

edit it took about 1 hour to fix the case but it woudnt work so my u can take off the top part of the battery just by trying to get the battery out.

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pandora/Tool batteries are like $10 on DealExtreme. If you can't wait 2 weeks for it to arrive from Hong Kong... Seriously, I don't want batteries blowing up in my face, especially when a new one is what, $20 or $30?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-