Can I upgrade hdd to ssd for hacked ps4 and keep all data game

Thaisonoffice

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I have hacked ps4 9.0 with 4t games in eternal hdd. Now i want to replace internal hdd to sdd. The problem is I just do not know that 4t games still available in replaced internal or all games gone and I must download again :nayps3:.

fringle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If replacing the drive with a drive of the same size you might be able to clone it. Sometimes even when the drives are reported to be the same size there is a small but noticeable size difference which causes the cloning software not to work properly. I'd give it a shot as it will save you from redownloading/installing all of your installed games if it works.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have hacked ps4 9.0 with 4t games in eternal hdd. Now i want to replace internal hdd to sdd. The problem is I just do not know that 4t games still available in replaced internal or all games gone and I must download again :nayps3:.

How are those games on the external 4tb? App2usb or extended storage?

Thaisonoffice

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
How are those games on the external 4tb? App2usb or extended storage?
Extended storage bro
Post automatically merged:

If replacing the drive with a drive of the same size you might be able to clone it. Sometimes even when the drives are reported to be the same size there is a small but noticeable size difference which causes the cloning software not to work properly. I'd give it a shot as it will save you from redownloading/installing all of your installed games if it works.
Redownload all this things make me crazy bro, that is not my option, stay the same is better

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: also, today is the 25th anniversary of the 1st episode of spongebob