Can I update a randomized Pokemon X

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by thedragonslayr, Jun 27, 2017.

1. thedragonslayr
    OP

thedragonslayr Member

Newcomer
    Jun 22, 2017
    United States
    I have a version 1.0 Pokemon X, however, there is an update avalible. If I update it, will it un-randomize.

Also on an unrelated note,(because I don't want to wait 24 hours to ask this.) Is the "main" save file have an actual file location. I use it to edit my Pokemon saves and I want to know where it is on the SD card so I don't have to use FBI to copy it to a different folder every time.

Thanks

2. Byokugen

Byokugen Unit_01

May 16, 2016
    Serbia, Republic of
    Just a bit to the right, or was left...
    For the update, I don't thinknit will unrandomise
    Save file, use safe file manager, JKSM to backup and restore

3. thedragonslayr
    OP

thedragonslayr Member

Newcomer
    Jun 22, 2017
    United States

Thanks

I think you misunderstood. I can edit my save file, I use PKhex, but to do so I either need to decrypt the .sav file or use the 'main' file. The main file is easier but to get it accessible I need to use FBI to copy it from the title to an accessible folder. My question is, where is the main file located on the sd card? Is it there at all?

I know I can use other programs but PKhex is the only one that I've found that can edit trainer info.

4. Wahrrelasse

Wahrrelasse Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 28, 2016
    Gambia, The
    It will unrandomize your ExeFS edits like TM. And you won'T find yoor save file on your sd card

5. proflayton123

proflayton123 Undeclared Shitposter 2.1

Jan 11, 2016
    Japan
    日本
    Backup you're save, use an NTR plugin like me to randomize.. random encounters!