Homebrew Can I update a randomized Pokemon X

thedragonslayr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a version 1.0 Pokemon X, however, there is an update avalible. If I update it, will it un-randomize.

Also on an unrelated note,(because I don't want to wait 24 hours to ask this.) Is the "main" save file have an actual file location. I use it to edit my Pokemon saves and I want to know where it is on the SD card so I don't have to use FBI to copy it to a different folder every time.

Thanks

Byokugen

Unit_01
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I have a version 1.0 Pokemon X, however, there is an update avalible. If I update it, will it un-randomize.

Also on an unrelated note,(because I don't want to wait 24 hours to ask this.) Is the "main" save file have an actual file location. I use it to edit my Pokemon saves and I want to know where it is on the SD card so I don't have to use FBI to copy it to a different folder every time.

Thanks
For the update, I don't thinknit will unrandomise
Save file, use safe file manager, JKSM to backup and restore

thedragonslayr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the update, I don't thinknit will unrandomise
Save file, use safe file manager, JKSM to backup and restore

Thanks

I think you misunderstood. I can edit my save file, I use PKhex, but to do so I either need to decrypt the .sav file or use the 'main' file. The main file is easier but to get it accessible I need to use FBI to copy it from the title to an accessible folder. My question is, where is the main file located on the sd card? Is it there at all?

I know I can use other programs but PKhex is the only one that I've found that can edit trainer info.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.