Can I transfer saved game files from unmodded to modded 3ds?

Propz101

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got back into this stuff. Sorry if there is a post already asking this but I didn't see one.

I'm trying to get a pokemon omega ruby 3ds game save file from unmodded 3ds/SD card to the same system which is now modded with a new SD card.

Anyway I can do that?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got back into this stuff. Sorry if there is a post already asking this but I didn't see one.

I'm trying to get a pokemon omega ruby 3ds game save file from unmodded 3ds/SD card to the same system which is now modded with a new SD card.

Anyway I can do that?
Either mod the stock system or do a system transfer

RAHelllord

Literally the wurst.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You could probably enable homebrew temporarily, use checkpoint to back up your saves to the SD card, then move them over to the modded 3DS where you'd just restore them to the games. Checkpoint saves everything decrypted, and encrypts them again as they're restored.

RAHelllord

Literally the wurst.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oh, that's what I get for reading too fast. In that case the answer is even simpler: Copy the entire "Nintendo 3DS" folder from the original 3DS's SD card over to the new SD card. As long as the 3DS system was not reset to a new user during the hack the saves are directly compatible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NO111ONE @ NO111ONE: Oh my god drug dealers inbound, panic