Hacking Can I still use PS3Xploit to install CFW?

BeanDip

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I have a PS3 Slim 2501A currently unmodified on OFW 4.75 with earliest OFW 3.50 that's sat in my closet for years.
I just recently learnt of the PS3Xploit softmod and was researching everything I needed to know to avoid bricking my console.
I've still not updated from OFW 4.75 and heard of people having problems with OFW 4.83 released by Sony today.

Is it possible for me to still perform the softmod to CFW or should I wait for the word from the PS3Xploit team?

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I have a PS3 Slim 2501A currently unmodified on OFW 4.75 with earliest OFW 3.50 that's sat in my closet for years.
I just recently learnt of the PS3Xploit softmod and was researching everything I needed to know to avoid bricking my console.
I've still not updated from OFW 4.75 and heard of people having problems with OFW 4.83 released by Sony today.

Is it possible for me to still perform the softmod to CFW or should I wait for the word from the PS3Xploit team?
Ofcourse, you can. Install 4.82 manually by downloading the pup and start downgrading from that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*