Can I load another file with the Gateway MSET exploit?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Hybrixe, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Hybrixe
    OP

Hybrixe Member

Newcomer
    Mar 11, 2015
    Netherlands
    Amersfoort
    I tried renaming the launchers of CakesFW, reiNAND and rxTools but they all did not load. Is there any way to load those with only the MSET exploit present?

I also have a cart of TLOZ OOT with the Gateway hacked save if that helps

EDIT: I have a 9.0 N3DS, no DS Mode flashcart

Last edited by Hybrixe, Aug 22, 2015
  2. Hyperstar96

Hyperstar96 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 1, 2009
    United States
  3. Hybrixe
    OP

Hybrixe Member

Newcomer
    Mar 11, 2015
    Netherlands
    Amersfoort
  4. usernametaken

usernametaken GBAtemp Maniac

May 13, 2015
    United States
    You cannot load other launchers with Gateways ROP, but you can use the unofficial FBI Mset Profile installer made by @gamesquest1.
    Booting into Gateway Sysnand > FBI > Desired ROP. - You'd have to use OOT to get back to gateway menu after that > Gateway Sysnand > FBI > Gateway ROP (when you want to go back to Gateways profile launcher)

Edit: I misunderstood. Thinking you had a Gateway Red, but not Gateway Blue for whatever reason. Without Cubic Ninja or a NDS, you cannot load another ROP to use profile exploit for any of the other CFWs then. :|
    Edit2: Not until the OOT exploit for Ninjhax comes out at least (And if it supports Ninjhax 1.1)

5. Hybrixe
    OP

Hybrixe Member

Newcomer
    Mar 11, 2015
    Netherlands
    Amersfoort
    Well I did not have the red card because my sister took it for the weekend. I have now and I can use FBI now. Thanks for replying!