Hacking Can i get some help resigning Watch Dogs to my account?

Blake Cornell

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been trying to resign this watch dogs file to my account and cant do it. can I have someone here do it for me?

bump, I really need some help

Last edited by Depravo,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Please don't bump threads unless several days go by without a response. Being impatient will not help you get a response any quicker, it will only annoy people.
Also, when you join the IRC chat, don't expect an immediate response -- most people aren't staring at the IRC chat 24/7, but they will see it later on when they look at the chat. IRC is not instant messaging, people aren't notified whenever you say something, they look at the chat at their own leisure. Since you left after just a few minutes, you didn't give most people a chance to even see your message, and anyone able to help you would not be able to because you already left.

Anyway, I don't know the PS3, but the reason no one has helped you so far is either because they have no idea what you're talking about, they don't know how to help, or because you asked them to do all the work for you. Most people won't be willing to do that, but they will be willing to help you do it on your own provided they know how to help.
It would be helpful if you provided more information, rather than just saying "it doesn't work". Be specific about your steps, at what point it fails and exactly how it fails (error message and such), this will make it much easier for people to help you.

Blake Cornell

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
See, I cant explain steps because I don't know what i'm doing, When I open up watch dogs with a hacked save file, it tells me its not mine and i cant use it. I need help resigning the file so its either, available for all ps3's or just my account. I've searched and realized I probably cant do it on a mac very easily.
Please don't bump threads unless several days go by without a response. Being impatient will not help you get a response any quicker, it will only annoy people.
Also, when you join the IRC chat, don't expect an immediate response -- most people aren't staring at the IRC chat 24/7, but they will see it later on when they look at the chat. IRC is not instant messaging, people aren't notified whenever you say something, they look at the chat at their own leisure. Since you left after just a few minutes, you didn't give most people a chance to even see your message, and anyone able to help you would not be able to because you already left.

Anyway, I don't know the PS3, but the reason no one has helped you so far is either because they have no idea what you're talking about, they don't know how to help, or because you asked them to do all the work for you. Most people won't be willing to do that, but they will be willing to help you do it on your own provided they know how to help.
It would be helpful if you provided more information, rather than just saying "it doesn't work". Be specific about your steps, at what point it fails and exactly how it fails (error message and such), this will make it much easier for people to help you.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
See, I cant explain steps because I don't know what i'm doing, When I open up watch dogs with a hacked save file, it tells me its not mine and i cant use it. I need help resigning the file so its either, available for all ps3's or just my account. I've searched and realized I probably cant do it on a mac very easily.
Well, if you have no idea what you are doing the first step is usually to use Google and read up on tutorials/guides.
Then, once you are fairly sure you are doing it correctly, or that there are no guides/tutorials for your particular scenario, you should ask for help.
But, most importantly, you should post more detail when asking for help. What you just posted is the kind of stuff you should have in your original post, so people have an idea of what you're actually trying to do and what you're having problems with ;)
Hopefully with that information, someone experienced with the PS3 will be able to help you.

But if you've already searched on Google for mac-specific instructions and you can only find ones for Windows then you might have to use a Windows VM or install Windows on a separate hard drive/partition (whichever works, but a VM should work in most cases) in order to do it.

Somewhat related: http://mywiki.wooledge.org/XyProblem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-