Gaming Can I get my purchased DLC from Live Market with a JTAG?

Herrmansen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've got alot of purchased DLC on the marketplace but it seems the only way to download it is logging on to Live on the console - an obvious no-go as my console is a JTAG.

Is there any way of downloading it from the Marketplace to the PC, then transfer it via FTP or USB, or am I out of luck, having to scour pirated websites to obtain my legally obtainable content? (Which might not even have it as I play some obscure XBLA titles)
unsure.gif

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have a JTAG console and a HDD that has the Downloaded games

1)Connect the HDD with the downlaoded games to the JTAG console
2)Run XeXMenu and select the HDD
3)Move to a separate USB Storage device
4)Turn off Xbox
5)Plug in the HDD that JTAG uses
6)and pretty much move the USB content to the Jtag HDD

you might need to use the yaris swap thing, which i never tried before so don't know when to do it or how.

Herrmansen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think you're misunderstanding me. I don't have the DLC content anywhere on either my PC or Console. I lost it all when I switched over to a larger internal drive.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the only way i see it is that you'll need another legit 360, recover your stuff, then transfer the DLC's to your PC then to the jtag.

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maz7006 said:
the only way i see it is that you'll need another legit 360, recover your stuff, then transfer the DLC's to your PC then to the jtag.
You can do it with XeXMenu as stated in an earlier post. There is no need for hooking 360's HDD to PC anymore.

Why not look for the arcade games for download around the internet (most of which already have the "Yaris Swap" done). You can then use a USB flashdrive and XeXMenu to install it to the HDD.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hundshamer said:
Maz7006 said:
You can do it with XeXMenu as stated in an earlier post. There is no need for hooking 360's HDD to PC anymore.

Why not look for the arcade games for download around the internet (most of which already have the "Yaris Swap" done). You can then use a USB flashdrive and XeXMenu to install it to the HDD.

True, forgot about that.

Still fact is another 360 is needed either way.

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maz7006 said:
Still fact is another 360 is needed either way.

What for? There's no need for the 2nd 360 if you follow hundshamer's advice.

You don't even need the USB drive, you can just use XexMenu to FTP the files from your PC straight into your 360's drive.

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suggested USB as it is easier for people with less experience, but yes, if you know how, FTP is the way to go.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.