Hacking Can I flash AK2i with Supercard usb writer?

ltsukida

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have to choose supercard dsonei because of the usb wirter (my DSi has 1.4 firmare installed already), but I kinda like Acekard 2i better, so Can I flash AK2i with Supercard usb writer?

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
If you have the USB connector (it's not a writer, it just gives power to it, and the Super Card automatically runs the update file on it's Micro SD) you're obviously going to also have the Super Card, so why is there a need to flash the Acekard?

ltsukida

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShatteredScreens said:
If you have the USB connector (it's not a writer, it just gives power to it, and the Super Card automatically runs the update file on it's Micro SD) you're obviously going to also have the Super Card, so why is there a need to flash the Acekard?

Because I heard ppl saying that AK2i card is better....

bach3609

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ltsukida said:
I have to choose supercard dsonei because of the usb wirter (my DSi has 1.4 firmare installed already), but I kinda like Acekard 2i better, so Can I flash AK2i with Supercard usb writer?
Of course it won't work, How does the SC writer know to boot up the update file on the acekard. Common sense
smile.gif
Anyways just find a friends DS or someones DS and update the card. You can also pay gamebygame $10 to update your acekard for you. click here

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30