Hacking can i dump nand upgrade then restore dump ?

recgame77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cameroon
Hi

I m actually playing bravely default with sky3ds but i need to upgrade to 10.5 to be able to update from the adbenturer and get some more worked to rebuild the town.

My 3DS is on 9.6 is it possible for me to dump the emmc then upgrade and then downgrade again when i ll finish the game ?

i can't proceed with the emunand now because i don't want to loose my progress / savegame in BD.

Best Regards

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi

I m actually playing bravely default with sky3ds but i need to upgrade to 10.5 to be able to update from the adbenturer and get some more worked to rebuild the town.

My 3DS is on 9.6 is it possible for me to dump the emmc then upgrade and then downgrade again when i ll finish the game ?

i can't proceed with the emunand now because i don't want to loose my progress / savegame in BD.

Best Regards
You can only downgrade from 10.5 with a hardmod.

UraKn0x

Official senpai
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi

Best Regards
If you have a hardware mod, sure. But right now there's no public way of dumping your NAND with only software.

Grim Ripper

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Why not downgrade to 9.2 and make an emunand?

You'll be able to update it to 10.5 without any problems and you'll do whatever you want (e-shop, online, etc)

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
also is there a CF for N3DSxl that allow emunand up to 10.5 ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

cause of the Sky3DS; or i just won't loose it in any case?
well sky3ds your saves are directly saved to the card, the few people who did have save issues had games installed on the 3ds directly

Yes there is a CFW that allows 10.5 Reinands does, so does cakes i think

recgame77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cameroon
well sky3ds your saves are directly saved to the card, the few people who did have save issues had games installed on the 3ds directly

Yes there is a CFW that allows 10.5 Reinands does, so does cakes i think
This is offtopic but cakes is the recomended one no ? Reinand as some limitation if i read correctly

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is offtopic but cakes is the recomended one no ? Reinand as some limitation if i read correctly
nah Reinand seems to be the best option the only thing it doesnt have is RegionFree inbuilt, only rxtools has it.

Though you can just install regionfree cias anyhow

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: hey sylv? do you know why gameyob crashes on the EZP?