Hacking Can atmosphere and sx os share the same hidden emunand?

Ranshiro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
My plan is to update my sx os hidden emunand from 8.1.0 to 9.1.0 using atmosphere so I can avoid burning the game cart slot fuse. I posted this on the noob thread and Draxzelex was kind enough to share their knowledge about how to do exactly this (thank you again). Basically using the migrate emuMMC option in hekate and then booting atmosphere. 

My question though is that after I’ve used atmosphere to update the hidden emunand could I then go back to using sx os as the default on my emunand? Or is it that once I have migrated it over to atmosphere, sx os can no longer recognize it as it’s own hidden emunand?

I’d love to hear if anybody has personally done/tried this. My thanks in advance.

Raugo

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
What is the sense of that? Atmosphere block the cart slot update while you are using it, when you change to SX OS the cart slot will be updated

Ranshiro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
What is the sense of that? Atmosphere block the cart slot update while you are using it, when you change to SX OS the cart slot will be updated

Oh really? Then that is completely my fault. I had thought once atmosphere blocked the card slot update it was always blocked.

In that case you are absolutely right. it doesn't make sense. Thank you for setting me straight.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: who's who?