Can Anyone Create A Cheat For Me?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Achiron, May 30, 2009.

May 30, 2009
  1. Achiron
    OP

Newcomer Achiron Newbie

Israel
    i need some button combination that will replace blowing in the mic. my mic is broken. cant find proper headset for the DS where i live. like A+B+X+Y to preform blow that will trigger taxies and put me out of flames, would be very helpful.

2. nutella

Member nutella Low Glycemic Index

Australia
    you can use select to call taxis. not sure about blowing out flames but in the meantime you could either quickly get into a car, do the mission to be flame retardant or even try pressing select and see if that works.

3. Achiron
    OP

Newcomer Achiron Newbie

Israel
    Select? Doesnt Work. maybe some configuration issue (with the select. the mic i tested).?

4. dib

Member dib GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    It's been awhile, but I'm pretty sure you could roll in that game and that extinguishes fire. Pointis there wasn't anything that required the mic, so making a cheat would be silly.

5. kenzspellz

Member kenzspellz GBAtemp Regular

Singapore
    did you try nokia handphone earphone?? the one that comes with a mic?? that is quite good..or if your region have popular or any other place like harvey norman,courts they sell basuic earphone that comes with a mic..you should try those..unless ur region dont have any place that sell computers or electronics

6. BiscuitCookie

Member BiscuitCookie GBAtemp Fan

Netherlands
    you can use Y to roll to extinguish the flames and you need to hold X for taxi