Can access bios and can't format my pc

b1g4s

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well maybe if you weren't that dumb you wouldn't have caught a virus in the first place.
Kaspersky deleted the virus, after that windows started to act weird, I run Malware bytes, Avast, TDSSKiller I also tried a restore point. I'm always careful on the sites I go, this time I was unlucky, because besides having to change the HDD the next day I catch the virus unintentionally and what I did was remove normally and this happened

b1g4s

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Windows 10 runs on anything man mostly anything
T. Would say take the battery out and if u can take Ur cmos battery out boot it with just pluged in power .
Have u gone to Asus Web site for your model and do a bios update.

Believe me, luck is rarely on my side in general. This is a normal day for me. In 2015 I bought a new pc because the other could not do much for anything and the new pc not a week had and was giving me problems that eventually solved. Later the pc started giving problems and acer did nothing. In return they gave a new one that was much better. The next month I had no problems with the pc but on a personal level.

The brand of the pc is not asus is acer and already flashed bios, I did it after trying the restore point

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end