Gaming Call of Duty 5 - How do I take out the Panzer?

klokwerk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Right, so I've been playing CoD5: World at War on the DS. I'm going through the American campaign. I'm up to "Off Target" and near the end of the level a tank shows up and I've no clue how I'm supposed to destroy it. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I really liked CoD4 on DS, I can understand why people don't like these games, but I'm a fan.
yaynds.gif

imz

GBAtemp's vigilante
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There's only two ways to destroy a tank in this game:
a) there's a rocket launcher lying around nearby, use it to destroy the tank, it's quite likely you haven't spotted it
b) there's an explosive attached to the tank, approach it (should be glowing yellow) and touch the hand icon that shows up on the touch screen

klokwerk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks imz, I did have a look for the yellow explosives indicator... no luck. I'll jump back into it and try and find a rocket launcher.

klokwerk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I did the same thing (throwing grenades). However, I just had another quick go... I feel so stupid. The "Panzerschreck", as it's called, is just sitting there on top of a barrel next to another soldier, just waiting for me to pick it up and be used against the tank.

Anyway, thanks for all the help guys.
biggrin.gif

abc2390986

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
I also need some helps in this game!! I got strucked in a British chapter. It is kind of like I have an objective to disarm 3 bombs. Gosh, I don't know how it is possible to finish the job all in an 8-minute-limited time. It seems the Nazi soldiers are just coming like infinitely!! While I just take down two enemies, then another enemies just come and get me, it makes me impossible to move on. I've even tried to rush through those soldiers(ignoring them), but obviously it was not a good idea, because they just got me in the next second.
Can anyone help me to get through it? Thanks a million!!

After I played CoD 5 DS, I think it is way much harder than CoD 4, and the next think I realize is -- I really suck at FPS games.....

Wok247

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So as dice said check every side!
If you go back to the machine gun in the building and you fire from there!
In my game the tank could not shot me above in the building but i could shot him!

I hope this will work!

Greetz Wok247

Ps : Did that level today!
biggrin.gif

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
in the british campaign (those people were talking funny) there was this tank which i THINK is the panzer right after you exit the building? i shoot it with a gun and bam i die end. how the hell are you supposed to go to the tank plant a bomb and get back without getting blasted???!!

rocket launcher?! hm,mm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1