Cadence of Hyrule will be out this June, new gameplay trailer

Nintendo of Japan has given fans a sneak peak of some new gameplay for Cadence of Hyrule, the upcoming Crypt of the Necrodancer and The Legend of Zelda crossover spinoff. The music-based game has also been given a release window; a relatively soon one, for June 2019. A few users have gone a step further, digging into the code of the game’s webpage, showing a more specific June 20th launch date within the HTML source code.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I dont really get how these kinds of games work. Do you move the characters by pushing the buttons to the rhythem or is movement normal but attacks have to be timed? or does nothing happen unless you time everything perfectly?
Everything is done to the rhythm, both moving and attacking, It's why all the characters hop around like that - every hop is on the beat, so it's easy to keep track. The timing is very lenient though - essentially, you should see it as a turn-based game where the rhythm means a turn happens on every beat,

Reactions: lexarvn and Xzi

Dax_Fame

Annoying Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it would seem this game has become more than just a reskin! I didn't see myself buying this at all, even as a big LoZ fan but since it's not just some shoddy reskin it is something to consider :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy