Cadence of Hyrule will be out this June, new gameplay trailer

Nintendo of Japan has given fans a sneak peak of some new gameplay for Cadence of Hyrule, the upcoming Crypt of the Necrodancer and The Legend of Zelda crossover spinoff. The music-based game has also been given a release window; a relatively soon one, for June 2019. A few users have gone a step further, digging into the code of the game’s webpage, showing a more specific June 20th launch date within the HTML source code.

KyleHyde

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I'm glad that the release date found in the HTML source code was finally confirmed (at least the month), though I was still hoping that it would be out a little earlier than that. It doesn't help that it comes out the day before CTR: Nitro-Fueled, which is another game I've been looking forward to.

Reactions: Maximilious

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
This will be interesting :D rhythm games are my jam (pun very much intended).

I actually never tried the original game, but this clearly is a good place to start out for us Zelda nerds :P

Reactions: x65943

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Rhythm games suck! They do not belong in video games!
Ah yes, the classic "I don't like it, so it shouldn't exist" argument.

Game looks great though - it doesn't look very randomly generated, it seems like there's an overworld with dungeons, so it might have a bit more variety than the old Necrodancer. Probably longer "runs" too, since he had like 12+ heart containers at one point.

Last edited by Arras,

jahrs

Technician of The Dead
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont really get how these kinds of games work. Do you move the characters by pushing the buttons to the rhythem or is movement normal but attacks have to be timed? or does nothing happen unless you time everything perfectly?

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I dont really get how these kinds of games work. Do you move the characters by pushing the buttons to the rhythem or is movement normal but attacks have to be timed? or does nothing happen unless you time everything perfectly?

Movement are normal but attacks have to be timed and sync with music.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: