C.O.R.E.???

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by hacker07, May 13, 2009.

May 13, 2009

C.O.R.E.??? by hacker07 at 10:39 PM (1,160 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. hacker07
    OP

Banned hacker07 Banned

Antarctica
    Who know the "REAL" Official CORE release date? What do you people think this game will be like?

2. themuddaload

Member themuddaload Creepin' hardcore.

United States
    Nobody knows... it has been on release lists for like a year, it looks good though.

3. GeekyGuy

Global Moderator GeekyGuy Professional loafer

United States
  4. da_head

Member da_head A dying dream..

Canada
    forget that, i wanna know too! >.>

5. GeekyGuy

Global Moderator GeekyGuy Professional loafer

United States
    [​IMG]

I feel you, man.

6. B-Blue

Member B-Blue im a slut

the game is crap. just like moon.

7. hacker07
    OP

Banned hacker07 Banned

Antarctica
    Hey this game actually looks pretty cool. Its like Quake. Haha the logos even resemble!

8. Rayder

Former Staff Rayder Mostly lurking lately....

United States
    They're just being ridiculous about releasing it and are covering it up by giving a bunch of BS reasons as to why it keeps getting pushed back. The game is probably full of bugs or something and they are working to fix them first. Who knows, maybe they decided to add WiFi multi after everyone announced there anger for not including it and it will end up to be a surprise feature. Maybe the game actually deserved the 5.5 rating that NP gave it and they are trying to make it not suck. Most likely though, they probably just have some ignorant fool as a CEO and he has no idea what he's doing. {Duh....we'll sit on this game instead of releasing it. Yeah, that's how we can make lotsa cash. herr-herr (hits his joint again).} [​IMG]

I mean, come on, what really good games are being released now that would even possibly dilute their sales? It's a totally different kind of game than most stuff being released. Waiting for the "right time" as they put it is just stupid for this game. It's not like it has some movie to release alongside, it's not like there are a dozen other FPS games getting released. It's pretty obvious the "right time" is NOW, while all the Imagine: Dirty Diapers and other such tripe are being released and rotting on store shelves.

Either put out the game or cancel it Graffiti Entertainment. I'm tired of hearing about it already. Geez!

9. hacker07
    OP

Banned hacker07 Banned

Antarctica
    Lol I beleive that, but when I was looking at preorders when i came across gamestop.com and they changed the preorder date from 5/19/09 to 6/22/09.