bay0man

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
hello guyss. i am buyingh old classic nintendo console n64 from ym friend. he asks for 45 euroes wich is as much as in dolars. so do you think its too much? i dont know if its in "mint" condition you know. mine n64 was finally destroyed when i was 8 year old. i was playing turok and i didnt have memory card so once my mom stepped into cables and it turned off so i went outside and started to throw rocks to n64 which wasnt reall that smart and it died
frown.gif
( well iwas bit aggresive kid anway
wub.gif

edit: aim not going to kill this n64 dnt be worry!

samred

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If this N64 comes with games, extra controllers and/or memory card, that's probably a decent deal; otherwise, talk him down, as the N64 still hasn't risen in price for its "nostalgia factor" yet. Buying separate games that are hard to track down will jack up your price, as I learned last year when I looked for games like Smash Bros and Goldeneye for an N64 in my attic, so try and save $ on the console itself.

bay0man

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
If this N64 comes with games, extra controllers and/or memory card, that's probably a decent deal; otherwise, talk him down, as the N64 still hasn't risen in price for its "nostalgia factor" yet. Buying separate games that are hard to track down will jack up your price, as I learned last year when I looked for games like Smash Bros and Goldeneye for an N64 in my attic, so try and save $ on the console itself.

memory card he said.. maybe extra controller but no games... so is it worth?

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
You should count at least 25-30 euros for the console. No more. Then, consider if the extras are worth the extra 15 bucks or so.

Don't forget that most PCs today can run N64 emulation flawlessly, and that a anything-controller-to-USB adapter costs around ten bucks/euros, so if you already own a N64 controller, I'd recommend pass, unless you want to hoook it to your TV. (Also, get ready to face now-outdated graphics and controls. Once I played MKDS, I couldn't go back to 64, for example)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVMvART9kb8