Hacking Buying R4DS

Deleted member 133740

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Ehh. So many different ones. So confused.
frown.gif

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Whatever you do, do not buy any cart with R4 in it's title. End of story, don't even bother asking why, just trust me/us.

Every post is going to advise you a different cart to get, because for the main, they are essential similar in most features. So head on over into gbatemp's review of all flashcarts available (search on home page) to get the expert's reviews and make your own decision based on price, features, etc.

Deleted member 133740

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Dark^'^Knight said:
Whatever you do, do not buy any cart with R4 in it's title. End of story, don't even bother asking why, just trust me/us.

Every post is going to advise you a different cart to get, because for the main, they are essential similar in most features. So head on over into gbatemp's review of all flashcarts available (search on home page) to get the expert's reviews and make your own decision based on price, features, etc.
Ok thanks. Appreciate your help.

QUOTE(Raven Darkheart @ Sep 10 2008, 03:46 AM) i hate to rain on the TC's parade but why are we teaching him how to pirate???? if he cant figure it out on his own we shouldnt help him
Lol wtf? No one is teaching me how to pirate. This forum is called 'R4DS' so obviously people are going to talk about the R4DS and others. What you talking about??

Raven Darkheart

The Radioactive Flamer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Chris4 said:
Dark^'^Knight said:

QUOTE(Raven Darkheart @ Sep 10 2008, 03:46 AM) i hate to rain on the TC's parade but why are we teaching him how to pirate???? if he cant figure it out on his own we shouldnt help him
Lol wtf? No one is teaching me how to pirate. This forum is called 'R4DS' so obviously people are going to talk about the R4DS and others. What you talking about??
youre going to get laughed off the site for asking what you would need to pirate games. asking peeps if you should get the R4 at this stage of the game will also get you laughed off the site so in other words......YOU FAIL

Deleted member 133740

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Raven Darkheart said:
Chris4 said:
Dark^'^Knight said:

youre going to get laughed off the site for asking what you would need to pirate games. asking peeps if you should get the R4 at this stage of the game will also get you laughed off the site so in other words......YOU FAIL
Umm.. no. I never asked about pirating games so you're talking bs again.

NO, clearly asking if I should get an R4 will not get me laughed off the site, because not everyone is like you, a complete idiot. I've been asking and got good answers from people, until you came along. I was told this was the best forum related to R4DS, hense why I am asking.

I don't even have a DS, so I don't have a clue about anything. I'm getting one soon, which is why I am here asking.

Go away troll.

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chris4 said:

NO, clearly asking if I should get an R4 will not get me laughed off the site, because not everyone is like you, a complete idiot. I've been asking and got good answers from people, until you came along. I was told this was the best forum related to R4DS, hense why I am asking.

I don't even have a DS, so I don't have a clue about anything. I'm getting one soon, which is why I am here asking.

Go away troll.

HAHA looks like someone got pwned.
I saw your posts and you were just asking about the R4. And it looked like you knew about the games since you said something about the R4 being up to date with compatibility or something like that. But yeah, they werent teaching you how to pirate. LOL

Raven Darkheart

The Radioactive Flamer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
go waste money on an r4 like most of the useless trolls that try to enter the scene

ENDscape said:
Chris4 said:

Go away troll.

HAHA looks like someone got pwned.
I saw your posts and you were just asking about the R4. And it looked like you knew about the games since you said something about the R4 being up to date with compatibility or something like that. But yeah, they werent teaching you how to pirate. LOL

end have you seen the amount of ppl coming in here and asking about the r4 as of late????? my point of contention was that if he were going to get an nds and a flashcart, he should do some research on his own instread of asking all of us what tools we would need to run the hardware

Deleted member 133740

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Raven Darkheart said:
go waste money on an r4 like most of the useless trolls that try to enter the scene
LOL ok then. You've clearly just read the title and not the thread. They told me not to get the R4 so I'm not going to get it. What's your problem?

Look up what 'troll' means and you'll see that you are the troll, not me.

anubiss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
Forget R4, concentrate on another cart instead.

No one here is trying to fool you by saying don't buy an R4, it's the honest to goodness truth. That cart is ancient history.

pffffffff is R4 really outdated?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head