Pochii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hi all,

I live in Singapore and am wondering whether I should purchase an M3 Lite from Winsunx or Divineo. I am not concerned about higher shipping costs right now.

I'm really paranoid about using my credit card online. Is Divineo trustable? Do they have a Verisign signature or something? Thanks, I'm just taking the extra precaution wink.gif

I also heard Divineo did not recieve a very good reseller rating?

Thanks in advance,

Pochii

Pochii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Huh? I tried to create an account in Winsunx, but after entering my details CORRECTLY, a message pops up with "Success" and redirects me to the front page. When I try to add something to the cart, it asks me to log in. It asks me for a password. WTF? I put in a password, thinking it wants me to enter a password for the first time. Then I click login, and I get redirected back to the front page!

What's happening here? Is their site broken?

nostic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also Highly Reccomend Cheap Mod. Glen is the owner and the person you speak to directly. He will answer any questions you have and also ships everything fast. I have personally bought 10-15 xbox/ps2 modchips and 1 m3 lite (microsd) from him and can't say enough good things about it.

Otherwise I also like Divineo.

-nos

harrypotter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm from Australia, I've ordered 2 x M3 CF packages last year from Divineo, but this year in the past 3 weeks I've ordered 7 x M3lite+Passcrd3+1G MicroSD packages from BambooGaming.com (paid by PAYPAL) without any problem, fast delivery.

And comparing the total prices, it's cheaper than Divineo. I recomend BambooGaming.com

Cheers,

Sam18q

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Usually how long is the warranty offered by the online retailers?

Which place has the best warranty policy?

Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6v3cT3b59A&t=12s