1. Pochii

OP Pochii Member
    Newcomer

Senegal
    Hi all,

I live in Singapore and am wondering whether I should purchase an M3 Lite from Winsunx or Divineo. I am not concerned about higher shipping costs right now.

I'm really paranoid about using my credit card online. Is Divineo trustable? Do they have a Verisign signature or something? Thanks, I'm just taking the extra precaution wink.gif

I also heard Divineo did not recieve a very good reseller rating?

Thanks in advance,

Pochii

2. Lily

Lily One Scary Lady
    Former Staff

Canada
    I prefer WinSunX myself. Fast, the packages are always well packed, and the generally cheaper prices get me every time.

3. Pochii

OP Pochii Member
    Newcomer

Senegal
    Huh? I tried to create an account in Winsunx, but after entering my details CORRECTLY, a message pops up with "Success" and redirects me to the front page. When I try to add something to the cart, it asks me to log in. It asks me for a password. WTF? I put in a password, thinking it wants me to enter a password for the first time. Then I click login, and I get redirected back to the front page!

What's happening here? Is their site broken?

4. yee

yee DOTA 4EVER

Canada
    Delete your temp. internet files, cache and cookies.

5. nostic

nostic Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I also Highly Reccomend Cheap Mod. Glen is the owner and the person you speak to directly. He will answer any questions you have and also ships everything fast. I have personally bought 10-15 xbox/ps2 modchips and 1 m3 lite (microsd) from him and can't say enough good things about it.

Otherwise I also like Divineo.

-nos

6. other

other GBAtemp Regular

I've never bought anything from Divineo, but Winsunx is a good store. Otherwise I can also recommend Hopebuy. They have the M3 Lite for $69.90 + shipping.

7. harrypotter

harrypotter Member
    Newcomer

I'm from Australia, I've ordered 2 x M3 CF packages last year from Divineo, but this year in the past 3 weeks I've ordered 7 x M3lite+Passcrd3+1G MicroSD packages from BambooGaming.com (paid by PAYPAL) without any problem, fast delivery.

And comparing the total prices, it's cheaper than Divineo. I recomend BambooGaming.com

Cheers,

8. Sam18q

Sam18q Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    Usually how long is the warranty offered by the online retailers?

Which place has the best warranty policy?

Thanks.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Buying,