Hacking buying help!

Bigmac8484

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok im gonna buy from real hot stuff they get their white ones in 3/3 but their black in 3/7. They are both out of stock is there a chance i could get a batch 3 instead of batch 4 from cyclo themselves when they ship to realhot stuff? cuz i was hoping to get a white but if there is a chance it could be defective id go with black someone help here please!

Bigmac8484

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
someone help i am desperate for it!
cry.gif

Bigmac8484

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
too expensive for me need to know if real hot white is new batch since they are out of stock and come back in on the 3rd of march would they be new batch?

leavemealone347

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Bigmac8484

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
with real hot stuff when they get stock back in will it be batch 4 really good cyclos even if i get a white since its out of stock right now?!

euphemism

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, there is no chance you will get a batch 3. 3 was discontinued December of last year. Seeing as how they are sold out and a batch is on its way there, it can only stand to reason that it is, and only, batch 4 cards that RealHotStuff will be receiving.

sueil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.mod-chip.com/
never bought from there but freinds of mine have with no problem

I just placed an order of two, one for me, one for my friend. I just got a payment confirmed email but not a shipping email yet. They seem legit and have a 99.6% ranking at Reseller Rankings. So far I would buy from them again.

I got my black evo from them earlier this month. Took about a week to get delivered, were no problems.

leavemealone347

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.mod-chip.com/
never bought from there but freinds of mine have with no problem

I just placed an order of two, one for me, one for my friend. I just got a payment confirmed email but not a shipping email yet. They seem legit and have a 99.6% ranking at Reseller Rankings. So far I would buy from them again.

I got my black evo from them earlier this month. Took about a week to get delivered, were no problems.
Cool, I just goat a shipment confirmed email today. So I will get it before spring break!!!
rofl2.gif
(crying with happiness)

bigsjohn99

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I ordered my black CycloDS from Modchip Central. With shipping and taxes it came to $61 (Canadian). I ordered it and payed with credit card at about ten o' clock on a Tuesday night, it arrived at my door the following Friday morning . I suggest this site for any Canadians. If you live in the U.S. , it might be different because it has to clear Customs. It might be worth checking into anyway. Hope this helps. Cheers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: