Hacking buying from r4-3.com

joemontana

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I mean good websites like http://www.mymemory.co.uk/ was selling them cards but got told not to and they stopped selling them (I trust http://www.mymemory.co.uk/ as i have brought from them many times, wished I got a card before they got banned)
seriously, mymemory was selling them? damnit i missed this opportunity. to be fair, i havent turned my 3ds on for quite some time..

but anyway, it's been now a week and i havent received anything yet, which is kinda ok since i'm positive it was shipped from china. hopefully by the end of next week i can update this with a success story ;)

joemontana

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
alright, so the card has arrived today. it was actually posted from sweden, not china! :blink:
but anyway, the box looks fine (of a reasonably more than expected good quality) and the card too. the holographic sticker on the back and the sticker on the front also look fine -- things that normally are a bit messy with cheap copycats. the card seems very decent, solid. i could easily be fooled, but i think it IS the hot shit.

When i get home/try i'll update it here, but so far, my experience is that the website worked and it took paypal payment.

joemontana

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! rafa nadal icon? seriously? i'm totally convinced this is a very bad taste joke or something! so many lovely chicks out there and they leave a rafa nadal icon? ffs...
anyway, this means obviously it has worked alright. i even updated it to the latest firmware and menu, put gta chinatown wars and everything works swiftly.
so, from where i stand, it's all good, website and card approved.
once again, item was shipped from sweden, took about 10 days to arrive, paid via paypal and everything else is good as it can get.

harryjc

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hi all
this http://r4-3.com/ website is linked from acekard.com as european reseller although they seem to be based in china (it uses china airmail for deliveries). i sorta deem it as trustworthy, but has anyone bought stuff from them? or maybe point me to a uk based online shop that takes paypal or something? ;)

and apologies if has been asked way too many times - search didnt produce any useful results and google aint my friend.
cheers

I'm a customer of theirs. I've made two purchases total. The checkout process is quite shady looking; however, they do send you your products. When I got my last order the micro sd adapter did not work. So, I went back to their website, wrote a review, and gave it 3 stars out of 5. But they changed it to 5 stars. How fraudulent is that? I dunno. I don't trust them anymore than I could throw a cat. I would avoid them, unless you really, really want to do homebrew roms and such.

They are based in Singapore by the way and their website is spoofed. It lists their website as being in Canada, but obviously their business is elsewhere. Just pointing those things out. Again I'd like to state, yes, I did get my products, the cards did work, both types, but the adapters were junk, and they changed my review as they saw fit. Make what you will of that.

This is my review:

http://r4-3.com/r4isdhc-dual-core-c...tendo-3ds-dsi-xl-ll-dsi-dsl-and-ds-p-111.html

It's a bit of a risk putting that up there, because I'm a but dubious about what they will do, since they have my information. But I want everyone to make an informed decision. Try to find a business closer to home, if possible. Shipping takes about two to three weeks. At least for me it did. I did not have any troubles getting it in the post BTW.

harrymclarry

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I apologize. I'm just here to update my post. I lost my password. I'm the person above. Anyway, one of the cards I bought from r4-3.com is no longer working after just a couple months of barely using it. (The specific model is the: 2013 R4 SDHC Dual-Core.) I believe, if you can believe it, that I got a knock off. Anyway, this website is way too shady. They change your reviews and give you faulty products, and you can't go through a trusted company that accepts credit cards. If you want to do homebrew and such, I would suggest not using this website to buy anything. It's awful.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay