Hacking Buying a second hand Wii U

ennoha

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hi guys, I'm new here and hope you guys can help me out with a few questions. I have been planning to buy a used Wii U and I found a seller. The details of the sale are provided below.

Bundle comes with preinstalled games:
1.Super Mario 3D Land
2.Nintendoland

Extra Stuff:
1.Wiimote Plus with Nunchuk in Box with the protective cover
2. Wii U Xenoblade X Chronicles Disc

Already Homebrew to play wii games!!!

Now what I want to know is, the console is probably tied up with his NNID, so if I set up my own NNID will the preinstalled games disappear? Can I delete his NNID from the console? Do I need to make a clear wipe of the console?

Also, I'm planning to play some wii games on the vWii and want to keep the homebrew. Will updating on the Wii U side delete the homebrew on vWii? Because i'm planning to buy games for the Wii U and keep it updated to latest FW if I have too. Not really planning for homebrew on the Wii U right now.

Is there anything I should ask the guy before buying from him?

Can't think of anything else right now, hope you guys will be helpful in answering some of the questions. Thank you.

theidlegamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
funny i was in a similar situation myself just recently.

you can create your own nnid, but whatever you do, don't delete the previous user's nnid otherwise you won't be able to boot the preinstalled games (happened to me after i opened eshop). get the login details for his nnid if possible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: