Buying a m3i Zero

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by ramidavis, Oct 8, 2009.

Oct 8, 2009

Buying a m3i Zero by ramidavis at 10:48 AM (817 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. ramidavis
    OP

Newcomer ramidavis Advanced Member

United States
    Has anyone used www.gameyeeeah.com ? Thinking of getting it from them. On the item description, they have it listed as:M3i zero DSi flash card 1.4 firmware Slot-1 (Sakura)
    If i am reading that correctly, they are selling them with the latest 1.4 DSi f_core already flashed to it?

2. terminator99

Member terminator99 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Goto Dealextreme.com, Thats where i buy mine from and upgrading the F-core 1.4 is easy. Best flash card ive ever bought. [​IMG]

3. ramidavis
    OP

United States
    Just a little scared, as i have heard people on other forums say they recieved units that would not flash the firmware properly, or even after flashing, fails to bypass the 1.4 dsi security sometimes. Hope mine just works the way it should when i get it, no hassle.

4. CannonFoddr

Member CannonFoddr Regular GBATemp Lurker

United Kingdom
  5. ramidavis
    OP

United States
    Sorry about that! I totally missed that. Oops. Thanks for pointing that out to me CannonFoddr. [​IMG]

6. GhostToast

Member GhostToast GBAtemp Regular

United States
    i just got my replacement order from DX. first was faulty. second came in a slightly different box. read it here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=179746

so maybe they're done with the bad ones?
    i'd go from a canadian company if you want speed, otherwise go with DX and realize there's always a chance that you'll have to wait a month more because of a faulty product. but this is mostly the exception. any of them could be bad, but shipping just takes longer from hong kong than it does from canada. plain and simple.