Hacking Buying a Cyclo in the UK

sgwiiboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just wondered if anyone in the UK has used and could recommend a reliable place to buy a Cyclo from?

Thanks

leiger

Trophies
XP
Country
sgwiiboy said:
Just wondered if anyone in the UK has used and could recommend a reliable place to buy a Cyclo from?

Thanks
http://www.teamcyclops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11803
smile.gif

sgwiiboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks guys I had seen that LOL. What I was really hoping for was that someone in the UK had actually used any of those sellers because one of the sites listed is on the GBAtemp list of sellers not to buy from and there are lots of reports of people who never get their products.

leiger

Trophies
XP
Country
sgwiiboy said:
Thanks guys I had seen that LOL. What I was really hoping for was that someone in the UK had actually used any of those sellers because one of the sites listed is on the GBAtemp list of sellers not to buy from and there are lots of reports of people who never get their products.
The link I posted is for a list of sites recently recommended by other TC forum members.
http://www.teamcyclops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11803

Are you saying that one of them is on the GBAtemp list?
Can you give me the link to the list again? Seem to have lost it.. if one of them is untrustworthy I want to make sure I update the TC forum list as well
huh.gif

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
I purchased mine from Techwizad last summer. It arrived in two days!

They even sent two Cyclo Branded replacement MicroSD USB readers when i had problems with the one in the package.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: