♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
So sometime next week, I'm going to be getting a 3DS. I had my heart set on two games, OoT 3D and The Mercenaries 3D
I'm still going to get OoT 3D, but from all the reviews and topics about The Mercenaries, it seems like it's not worth it.
Do you think I should still get it? and if not, what other alternative should I get?

masterjoel201

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People will tell you to get street fighter 4. DO NOT. Unless you are a hardcore fighting game fan, you will hate it. That's my advice.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
SonicXXXthehedgehog said:
So sometime next week, I'm going to be getting a 3DS. I had my heart set on two games, OoT 3D and The Mercenaries 3D
I'm still going to get OoT 3D, but from all the reviews and topics about The Mercenaries, it seems like it's not worth it.
Do you think I should still get it? and if not, what other alternative should I get?

Mercenaries is worth it!
tongue.gif

You have set your hart on the right games!
wink.gif

I own nearly all 3DS games and those two and Dead or Alive are my favorites. Street Fighter is okay, but if you don't like hardcore fighting it's a no never go for it!

BoxmanWTF

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
Dark Langin said:
Mercenaries is worth it!
tongue.gif

You have set your hart on the right games!
wink.gif

I own nearly all 3DS games and those two and Dead or Alive are my favorites. Street Fighter is okay, but if you don't like hardcore fighting it's a no never go for it!
So you think that people were making a big deal out of nothing?
I hope so, It looks really good, but the complaint was that it was a minigame being sold as a full game
QUOTE(masterjoel201 @ Jul 2 2011, 06:27 PM) People will tell you to get street fighter 4. DO NOT. Unless you are a hardcore fighting game fan, you will hate it. That's my advice.

Yeah Street Fighter was never an option since I have the Console version

Demonstryde

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oot3d one you and every 3ds owner should have or be getting, RE:mercenaries is definitely worth getting, specially with the online co-op, costume changes, skills that are upgradeable.

Wintrale

Trophies
XP
Country
SonicXXXthehedgehog said:

I actually really like The Mercs 3D. Its only downside is there isn't enough of it. But there are certain missions, particularly the EX ones, that you can and probably will replay a lot. I still can't get Co-Op to work, but I'd imagine that's really fun as well.

Basically... Resident Evil 5 turned the series from an action horror to a straight up action game. The only difference between this and RE5 is that the latter has an actual story. In place of weapon upgrades, you have skills. In place of puzzles, you have time management and combos. In place of lots of hallways, you have a large area in which to battle all the enemies that keep coming at you. They take about as long as each other to beat, as well.

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The reviews say Mercenaries is somewhat a blown up mini game.. I'm not a hardcore enough Resident Evil or shooters-on-handheld fan, so I will probably skip on it.

I am enjoying OOT, Shadow Wars and DOA.

SatanicSaint

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
I have got a 3DS but need to buy games for it. I am thinking of buying OoT and Pilotwings. But I have heard that Pilotwings is pretty small.
So my question is for the person who did 100% completeion in Pilotwings, how much time did you take to get gold medals in all the levels and collecting everything in free flight mode.
Also do you guys rexommend any other game apart from Pilotwings.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Games I would recommend:
OoT (I haven't got mine as it's sold out everywhere, but reviews are good)
DOA Dimensions if you like the boobies punch and kicks
Mercenaries 3D if you really like the competition

I'll be doing my full Mercenaries 3D review tonight, with actual images taken with my camera. I'll post the link here when it's done so you'll consider further.

BoxmanWTF

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
chris888222 said:
Games I would recommend:
OoT (I haven't got mine as it's sold out everywhere, but reviews are good)
DOA Dimensions if you like the boobies punch and kicks
Mercenaries 3D if you really like the competition

I'll be doing my full Mercenaries 3D review tonight, with actual images taken with my camera. I'll post the link here when it's done so you'll consider further.
Sweet, Looking forward to it!
biggrin.gif

ChaosX1022

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kohkindachi said:
Guys, is Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon a good game?

Think of advance wars/fire emblem you take turns moving then ripping face with guns then leveling your chars at the end of the battles.

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wonder when they will be lenient on the 3DS price. I am dying to get one but its 250. No way I can afford that. Especially the games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated