OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm gonna buy a Supercard DSTWO and I found one.
Now I have the question if this is one of the cheapest or there are cheaper ones and if this is the real one and not a cheap copy or something like that. (:
Here the link to the website where I want to buy it: http://www.ebuygame.com/products/Supercard...-Time-Game.html

Thanks for the answers ^^

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
To my knowledge, there are no DSTWO clones, so you are safe on that one. I never bought form that store before but that's pretty much the cheapest you can get anywhere. All the cheap stores sell them for 34-35$.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
there is a box at the top of this page that will tell you all kinds of places where you can buy from.
all registered stores should sell legit cards as far as we know (make sure by reading reviews)

i've never heard of a SCDSTWO clone (well there is one, but it's called "ismart"), the technology's too advanced for simple clones

Ukel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Did you end up ordering there? And how fast did you get it
smile.gif
? If any other person from Holland has good tips, I'd be more than happy to hear 'em!

Buleste

Old Fart
Trophies
Website
www.redbubble.com
XP
Country
Costello said:
i've never heard of a SCDSTWO clone (well there is one, but it's called "ismart"), the technology's too advanced for simple clones
The iSmart MM isn't a clone of the SCDS2 it is an expansion of the iPlayer. It has all the features of the iPlayer plus it is able to play NDS games as well. As a flashcard in it's own rights it is good albeit a under supported, however when it is compared to the SCDS2 it is no where near as good.

Ukel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sausage Head said:
i dont remember the shipping time exactly, but it was less than a week
Ah. Didn't get it there though. ZhuZhu. Quite cheap and I can wait. Arrt is expensive and run by a cop
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ