Busted!

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Me and my girlfriend went to a Halloween party last night. As she was driving home at 3:00 in the morning (about this time I had .2 alcohol content level says my breathalizer) we gave into our promiscuous urges and pulled over in a random school parking lot to do something in the back seat. So 30 minutes later we hear knocking in the window and a flashlight being pointed at us (the windows were all fogged). It was a cop and me and my girlfriend were freaking out, I put on my pants, she couldn't figure out how.

So the cop instructs her to get out the vehicle, I look outside the door and say, "Officer, this might be a little embarrassing, but she doesn't have any pants on." So he laughed and told me to get out of the car. That's when he realized there was "trash" on the ground and I sheepishly picked it up and walked to the front of the car (keep in mind I'm trying to hide the fact that I am super drunk). He asks my girlfriend a number of questions like how old she was, what she was doing, basically questions to determine if she was a prostitute (as if, my hookers are free). He then says I can get back in the car and when he turned off his headlights and there were 4 cop cars behind him LMAO.

So I went to her house, blew a .18 in the breathalyzer when I got home 2 hours later almost 5:30 in the morning (I know I drove a few blocks intoxicated, wanna fight about it?
smile.gif
) and passed the crap out. I woke up the next morning, with blood all over my hand, my legs all cut up and my back all cut up. So I texted my girlfriend and asked what happened, we found out that she had little pieces of broken glass in the back of her car.

I'm 21, I look 15, she looks 15, she is 21. Moral of the story, when you are wasted and can get busted for public intoxication, distract the officers with other activity and play the innocent 15 year old look to make it seem like we are teenagers who are out of the house to escape parents or something.

Moral of the story 2. Happy Halloween!!!

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, that took 5 minutes to type and like 3 to read. If you don't think that is short then that's based on your own biased opinions you probably created by disliking to read in middle school.

Vidboy10

Tsardom
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Zetta_x said:
Dude, that took 5 minutes to type and like 3 to read. If you don't think that is short then that's based on your own biased opinions you probably created by disliking to read in middle school.
We don't usually have middle schools here in B.C.
And i can read a paragraph from like history and shit because its more interesting.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Vidboy10 said:
Why do people don't make short blogs now a days.

Because people aren't attempting to cater to morons who read at a grade 1 level.
Go yell at some hockey, bro.
----

That's a pretty humorous story, but uh, didn't the cop notice you bleeding or anything? Since you seemed to have been cut up, lol.
Lucky you seemed to have gotten a pretty nice cop (with apparently...far too much back up).
I'm curious why so many cop cars were there. "Uh, officer jim here, i'm going to need some back-up here...there appears to be a fogged up car rocking around, it's probably ManBearPig fighting a terrorist inside."

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ProtoKun7 said:
Why don't people post constructively nowadays.

Lmao...

Anyone know any hangover cures other than top ramen? My sister gave me some vitamins and said they will reduce a hangover the next day, but for the life of me I can't remember to take them when I get drunk enough for a hangover.

Side note: Top Ramen is so awesome.

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vidboy10 said:
Zetta_x said:
We don't usually have middle schools here in B.C.
And i can read a paragraph from like history and shit because its more interesting.

And that's my problem on what interests you or not? I'm suffering from a massive hangover and I had 3 hours of sleep; I blogged my thoughts about it last night because I found it to be hilarious. I now have a 4th niece and soon to have a first newphew. I made chicken top ramen with egg, spicy stuff, and angel hair pasta noodles. I found out that my flexibility makes a good party favor (don't ask).

Any of that interest you?

That's a pretty humorous story, but uh, didn't the cop notice you bleeding or anything? Since you seemed to have been cut up, lol.
Lucky you seemed to have gotten a pretty nice cop (with apparently...far too much back up).
I'm curious why so many cop cars were there. "Uh, officer jim here, i'm going to need some back-up here...there appears to be a fogged up car rocking around, it's probably ManBearPig fighting a terrorist inside."

You would think so right! It was all pretty dark except for a huge spotlight on me from the cop car lol.
I was wondering the same thing dude! When I saw 4 cop cars behind us I was wondering how long they were actually there lol! I figured they assumed the worse and thought I was doing some crime like murder. I bet one of them was like, dear god, we found man bear pig!

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sweet! And my girlfriend just broke up with me lol.

RIP relationship 2 months 10 days.

EpicJungle

stop browbeating me can't you see i'm sexy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
^^ I laughed.

Weird story.. I was confuzzled most of the time..
LOL at the moral of the story

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everything I have said was true including she broke up with me.

I have the most weirdest relationships ever.

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heh, your totally right. Blame my hangover. Today just started out as a very crappy day.

Vidboy10

Tsardom
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hells Malice said:
Vidboy10 said:
Why do people don't make short blogs now a days.

Because people aren't attempting to cater to morons who read at a grade 1 level.
Go yell at some hockey, bro.
I read at a 10th grade level, I'm just not a guy who's into big paragraphs.
Can't, Next 'nucks game isn't untill monday.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: