Gaming Burnout Bikes out tomorrow!

ackers

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The 3rd update for Burnout Paradise is out tomorrow! The Bike pack is a FREE download of Game Changing Content. It includes 4 bikes, 70 new Freeburn Challenges, 38 Burning Rides, a Day/Night cycle and atmospheric weather conditions.

QUOTE said:
The Bikes Pack hits the streets of Paradise City on Thursday - here's what you can expect in our biggest and most ambitious pack yet! * Pick from 2 motorcycles featuring male or female characters and start on a whole new progression to earn your Bike License. * 38 new against-the-clock race events Burning Ride and Midnight Ride. * A brand new in-game 24 hr day / night cycle that impacts traffic density and available events. (It's fully customisable you can make it day/night/change the clock speed it's up to you.) * Dynamic weather brings an all-new look to Paradise City * And if that's not enough, we've got 70 more Freeburn Challenges too

Christen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can't wait to download it
biggrin.gif

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jalaneme said:
i have the usa version of the game and i haven't been promoted to download anything :S
its not a game update
its free DLC

go to new arrivals in marketplace and look for bunrout
the bike pack should be around the top and free

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No bad update, Due to having bikes in it i might play it more often

btw folks you seem confused. It is a update and free DLC. It doesn't just bring bikes, but more. You update and then download the dlc which is bikes. The updates brings the other stuff. i remember updating then getting told to download the bikes. (then waiting ages due to slow download speeds:P)

jalaneme said:
i have the usa version of the game and i haven't been promoted to download anything :S

I never knew you had a 360.

It should have said you can't play online unless you download it then it goes to let you download it. I don't know if you can just go download the bikes due to you need the update. If you can download a update from the marketplace then do so along with the bikes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    meowie13 @ meowie13: hellooo everyone