PS1/2 Burning DVD9 PS2 games question

JonathanEyoon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got a couple DVD9 Ps2 games that I want to burn and wanted some information on how to do it. I'm gonna be using IMGburn and the games come Toxic patched. What I do want to know is if their is some tutorial for IMGburn users? For instance, when I burned games for my 360, I had to set the layer break to a specific number. Just need to know fine details such as that since I really don't want to be making coasters. Thanks in advance.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Layer break can be left on calculate optimal for ps2 games. Just make sure you set the booktype to dvd-rom (if using a +r dl). That's it, just make sure you use decent media, then hope your ps2 will read a burnt dual layer disc.

JonathanEyoon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alrighty i'll give it a try as soon as I softmod my ps2 this weekend. So for dvd5 I just click on the .iso file to burn on a regualr DVD-R with 2.4x speed right? For the dvd9's i'm noticing I have an .mds file. What am I supposed to do with that?

JonathanEyoon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alrighty i'll give it a try as soon as I softmod my ps2 this weekend. So for dvd5 I just click on the .iso file to burn on a regualr DVD-R with 2.4x speed right? For the dvd9's i'm noticing I have an .mds file. What am I supposed to do with that?

JonathanEyoon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You will want to write faster. Slow burning was good several years ago, now you get coasters when burning too slow. Half the speed your burner is capable of should be your 1st try to get good results.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol