Gaming Build a Desktop

Tenwarrior

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Im searching on the internet to build a desktop maybe medium range. I have no experience can you guys help me? Tbh I just want to play LoL and maybe fortnite in decents FPS. Thanks!

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well a few questions.

1. What does medium range mean, do you mean the size of the tower to be medium in size?
2. How much are you willing to spend, you don't exactly need top tier PC parts to run those two games especially those two games.

Sure we can help but I would recommend watching a few YouTube videos at first, after watching 10+ full building guides I was able to put my Desktop together from my memory no sweat. It really does not matter since they all start with the same way showing you what you can do first and the Do's/Dont's.

A really great way to pick out your PC parts is to use the ever so helpful PCPartPicker website which is really useful and helped me pick which PC components and tell what is compatible and/or what parts need some additional piece or update.

GearCross

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
There are actually many videos on computers built on a budget that are specifically targeted to run fortnite. You don't even need very recent hardware to run the game as it's easy on the requirements.

For a midrange system, if you want brand new parts you could even go with an 7th gen core i3 or 8th if your budget allows or Ryzen 3 paired with a 1050Ti or similar or even the new Ryzen 5 2400G if you're on a very tight budget as DDR4 RAMs are extremely expensive.

Searching on youtube for "cheap fornite PC" or "fortnite on a budget" will yield many results, I can point out a video from "TechYESCity" and another from "Jayztwocents" where one builds a PC using used parts and the later just builds one using a Ryzen 5 2400G.

But again, without knowing your budget, it's hard to give you a more precise answer. I also can give you pointers on how to put it together if you so need. Again, many videos geared towards more inexperienced or first time putting up a computer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock