Homebrew Build a CIA from source code

Teen Icarus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I do not have Windows 10, so I could not use the devkitPro to compile the source code, specifically the GameYob 3DS that I have downloaded, since I was wondering why the SGB borders were not loaded and reading the issues, it seems that only with the more current compiled source code I will be able to use them, as it was never released as a release in CIA. Could someone do me the favor of compiling it for me?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I do not have Windows 10, so I could not use the devkitPro to compile the source code, specifically the GameYob 3DS that I have downloaded, since I was wondering why the SGB borders were not loaded and reading the issues, it seems that only with the more current compiled source code I will be able to use them, as it was never released as a release in CIA. Could someone do me the favor of compiling it for me?
Are you asking about the roms themselves or the app to make the games with the borders with?

IC_

GBAtemp's ???
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
What operating system are you using? I don't see why devkitpro wouldn't work on older windows versions, and it's available for Linux and MacOS too.

Teen Icarus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Are you asking about the roms themselves or the app to make the games with the borders with?
I ask about the emulator, it is in its version 1.0.8, but it has an error that does not allow the SGB Borders to work, this was corrected in the source code, but due to errors it was never released in a compiled form, and it remains to be done, but I can not.

The game is Donkey Kong (Game Boy)

[Error Image: 2020-08-14_09-17-52.890_top.bmp]
[SGB Border: Donkey Kong (JU) (V1.1) [!].png]

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What operating system are you using? I don't see why devkitpro wouldn't work on older windows versions, and it's available for Linux and MacOS too.
Windows 7 Home Premium (64-Bits)

Attachments

• 2020-08-14_09-17-52.890_top.bmp
    281.3 KB · Views: 231
  • Donkey Kong (JU) (V1.1) [S][!].png
    Donkey Kong (JU) (V1.1) [S][!].png
    23.6 KB · Views: 235

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended