Shabadage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bumjeans said:
Shabadage said:
Rashid said:
Out of all the ones I've played, Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin seems like the buggiest one to me. The game freezes either randomly, or when using a certain weapon or when a certain sound is made. There's also this glitch in the cutscene with Death, as in if you skip it you can't beat the game unless you abuse another glitch, which lets you go through walls by continuously suspending and loading your save.

That seems pretty glitchy to me. =P

That only applies when you're playing a backup (Except the freeze bug when you skip the death speech). Therefore shouldn't really be included in this list. (There's the money bug in the US version too).

There have been reports of freezing even with a legit copy.

Really? I never had a problem with my copy of that game. Didn't realize it extended to the retail version.

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My 5yo brother found a Bug/Glitch in Spiderman: Web of Shadows. He fell through the floor and you could move a very little bit to the right then you could move beck to the left. You could do nothing else but move to the left and the right (This was in the very first room in the game.).

abc2390986

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
Well, I think Call of Duty 4 and World at War for DS are extremely buggy. Espcially in the WaW, you can see the enemies come out from the wall! (In a British chapter which you suppose to destroy three tanks), I just try that out few hours ago. Before you destroy the first tank, ignore the tank and pass through it, then kill an enemy in the upper right corner, make a left turn, you'll see another enemy come to you. The enemies will come infinitely before you make the tank exploded. Just get them one by one and move on, in the end you'll find all enemies are come from a wall(which near a broken door).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyFz0yBxj8