Hacking Bug fix for WiiGator Loader 0.3b

Forsaekn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
requiem4d said:
Unfortunately I'm fundamentally against making an unofficial binary release of someone else's project. If someone else wants to compile this and release it, they are free to do so.

Edit: Thanks, djtaz.

Amen brother. We share the same respect for the original authors who were generous enough to release their source to the public. /thumbs up
smile.gif

TrickyTony

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tested: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (1:1 NTSC), froze before at the prologue of part 3, now running smoothly with this fix (have not played beyond prologue)!

acesniper

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TrickyTony said:
Tested: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (1:1 NTSC), froze before at the prologue of part 3, now running smoothly with this fix (have not played beyond prologue)!
very good news, i was worried that i could not play when i get there... if i ever get there
dry.gif

TrickyTony

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rawalisb said:
TrickyTony said:
very good news, i was worried that i could not play when i get there... if i ever get there
dry.gif

IF you have not got to/through chapter 1-4 let me know if you experience any freezing using this (I did originally, but after like 15 tries got through it), and yes I have such a love/hate relationship with game, I can't bear to go on even if an unessential character dies, hard game for sure.

acesniper

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've passed chp 4 by using force Pal 60, ocarina on, but no codes. took many tries (about 5) but finally got it. I decided leave leonardo dead because i've read that you get snipers later! he died to much anyways.

LoSt.cl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Decypted WWE SvR2008 still freeze when start the match >=(!
No More Heroes Work

later i can test SW:FU , M&S: Olimpic games and other titles...

my english suck xD

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
So many different versions now. Is this yet another version of the loader than the one in this wad? HB-backuplauncher_minor_bug_fix.dol.wad

fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
Just tested this out with Tiger Woods 09 PAL. Ran the game nicely but video mode was forced to NTSC rather than PAL.... I like the ability to press A to reload in the event of a disc not working.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sigh