Hacking Bug fix for WiiGator Loader 0.3b

MrBubbles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually the Mario Kart Channel is funny situation. If you have a PAL copy, the version on the internet had it removed. There is a WAD on Google of just the PAL Mario Kart Channel, sadly since it is PAL it won't read NSTC-U Mario Kart Wii save data, so it's useless for anyone with an American Wi.

If you're testing the NTSC version please let us know if it installs it. Mine just goes to goes black and takes me to the menu.

harryk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
WiiShizzza said:
I don't get this here... I wanted to mod the auto-boot source. But i don't get what to change?
does the +/- in the code mean remove that line and add the one with the + ?
... plz lighten me up...
Yup, it means excactly that. Actually it's quite a complicated way to say "comment these 2 lines out"
wink.gif

"@@ -649,7 +649,7 @@" ist übrigens zusätzlich die Zeilen-Angabe.
wink.gif

hencthurk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok can OP do a confirmation post so it can stop same questions ect.
smile.gif

e.g.
Day of Disaster confirmed working
Wario Shake confirmed working
MarioKart Channel no channel confirmed
Star Wars Force unleashed....?

WiiShizzza

Graphics juggler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
harryk said:
WiiShizzza said:
I don't get this here... I wanted to mod the auto-boot source. But i don't get what to change?
does the +/- in the code mean remove that line and add the one with the + ?
... plz lighten me up...
Yup, it means excactly that. Actually it's quite a complicated way to say "comment these 2 lines out"
wink.gif

"@@ -649,7 +649,7 @@" ist übrigens zusätzlich die Zeilen-Angabe.
wink.gif

Danke/ Thanks!!

requiem4d

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Ok can OP do a confirmation post so it can stop same questions ect.

It would make more sense in the compatibility thread and/or the wiki. This thread will die a horrible death, and if people need the info, they need to look in one place, not spreading miscellaneous bug reports across the forums and creating useless threads.

Once everyone is satisfied that this works and/or WiiGator takes notice of it, I'd like to request a mod close this thread to avoid flooding the boards with questions and dol/wad requests.

samagon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First and foremost I'd like to say thanks to Waninkoko and Wiigator for pioneering this and to requiem4d for trying to improve it.

Here are my results with the bugfix
NTSC-US Wii on 3.2U with the read retry cIOS fix (All games tested were NTSC-U)
The House of the Dead 2&3 1:1 (HotD2 still doesn't boot up)
Mario Strikers Charged 1:1 (works (1:1 US ver wasn't working before))
Elebits 1:1 (WORKS !!!!!!! (story missions would hang during loading before))

I'll test a couple more games that were having problems...right after i play some Elebits
biggrin.gif

Hazz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone tested Mario Galaxy to see if the stuttering during the opening cutscene has been fixed?

sess

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
magic12 said:
paper mario pal 1:1 tested on pal wii

crash on 2-2

That's not the loader's issue. It's a bug on the PAL version, and it was fixed in a "v2" disc (Nintendo didn't recall).

Something that's bugging me, I'm not really into IOSes, so, what's the difference from the .3 bugfix version to that IOS247 one, posted by HaniKazmi?

IronMask

Official WiiStuntman First to Test ciosCorp!
Trophies
Website
ironmaskshideout.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Kudos to you guys that know a little something.. I was wandering when someone was going to strike a little more gold on Wiigator's source... I know he has been busy. Or maybe he just needed a damn break!? Yeah, I am definatley going to play around with some sketching and images with corel photoshop when this is done.. I will probably still keep the wad for tribute to all the hard work involved in this project even if it is bootable from the original disc channel.. Me, personally thinks that it deserves it's own place to remind of us of how grateful we should be for this awesome gift from who has contributed a lot of time and was probably under alot of stress from us naggers.... Arrrrr!

Please don't ruin this thread with alot of crappy repetitive questions.. READ and test your own stuff... I am sure the current wiki can be modded to support this as well. So let the coders and the enhancers have there posts uninterrupted by bullshit...".like my pc is faster than yours is...because I work for Intel"...who cares?! PM your girlfriend's with that crap, please. I want to read progress and reports not spam and drama. And I am quite sure the rest of us that are interested more in how this is able to work than crying about how many discs you ruined because you didn't know how to read a complete thread.
I am here to learn not watch a soap opera.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr